Back to Red Letter Awards
2017 Red Letter Award Recipients
- Inspiration Award, Woman of the Year: Christina Miller, president of Cartoon Network, Adult Swim and Boomerang for Turner, will be honored for visionary leadership and having a milestone year that contributed to the evolution of the cable telecommunications industry.
- Horizon Award for Woman to Watch: Stephanie Monroe, vice president of sales and retention for Cox Communications, will be celebrated for her consistent record of professional success and job excellence.
- Catalyst Award: Patricia Martin, vice president of service assurance for Cox Communications, will be recognized for her significant contributions to the industry as a woman who holds a position in technology.
- The Mentor Award: Janice Jernigan, director of customer experience for Cox Communications, will be acknowledged for championing women’s issues in the workplace and developing mentoring initiatives within their organization and the industry.
- Rising Star Award for Emerging Leader: Renita Griskel, director of emerging media content for Scripps Networks Interactive, will be recognized for establishing competency and success in her area of expertise and for being an influential leader within her organization and the industry.