2018 Red Letter Awards Gala
The Women in Cable Telecommunications (WICT) Southeast Chapter will honor the outstanding achievement and leadership of five of its members at the chapter’s 15th Annual Red Letter Awards Gala.
The ceremony will be held Thursday, November 8, 2018, at the Four Seasons in Atlanta and will be hosted by Jovita Moore, Emmy-winning news anchor, community volunteer and proud mom. The recipients of this year’s Red Letter Awards are recognized for making significant contributions to WICT’s mission of developing women leaders and exemplifying the chapter’s 2018 Touchstone theme, “Be A Catalyst.”
• 6:00 PM – Cocktail reception
• 7:30 PM – Dinner
Purchase your tickets soon, tickets are limited.
Sponsor full table with seating of 10 people: $1850.00
Sponsor half table with seating of 5 people: $925.00 (New option this year)
Individual ticket: $195.00 each
All tickets and tables can be purchased by contacting Janine Bowling, Senior Director of Partnerships. Email: Janine.Bowling@arris.com.
2018 Red Letter Awards Recipients
- Inspiration Award, Woman of the Year: Molly Battin, Executive Vice President and Global Chief Communications and Corporate Marketing Officer for Turner, will be honored for her visionary leadership and milestone year that contributed to the evolution of the cable telecommunications industry.
- Horizon Award for Woman to Watch: Melissa Ingram, General Manager for Aspire, will be celebrated for her consistent record of professional success and job excellence.
- Mentor Award: Joann Gonzalez, Vice President of Human Resources – Customer Care Operations for Comcast and Alaka Williams, Senior Vice President of Network Human Resources for Discovery, Inc., will be acknowledged for championing women’s issues in the workplace and developing mentoring initiatives within their organization and the industry.
- Rising Star Award for Emerging Leader: Lisa Farmer, Product Director for Cox Communications, Inc., will be recognized for establishing competency and success in her area of expertise and for being an influential leader within her organization and the industry.