Established in 1980, The WICT Network: Southeast has more than 900 members in Atlanta, Birmingham, Jackson, Knoxville, Memphis and Nashville, representing more than 70 media, entertainment and technology companies. Membership is open to female and male professionals in the industry.
Our mission is to create women leaders who transform our industry. The WICT Network: Southeast is proud to offer our members free, career-enhancing leadership development events, as well as distance learning, mentoring programs and the opportunity to connect with leaders and peers throughout the region.
The WICT Network offers four levels of membership. Membership dues are based on your career level, providing a more affordable alternative to those just starting out.
It’s easy to join! Click the button below to enroll online!
All members receive:
- Affiliation with one local chapter
- Discounted registration fees to The WICT Network: Global programs
- Free access to The WICT Network: Southeast programs
- Access to The WICT Network: Southeast Global Mentoring Experience
- Global and local newsletters
- Eligibility for fellowships
- Automatic enrollment in The WICT Network Connects, our online community
- Unrivaled growth, development and networking opportunities
Click below to become a member of The WICT Network: Southeast!
Interested in getting involved? Volunteer with The WICT Network: Southeast!
Consider becoming a sponsor of The WICT Network: Southeast!