WICT Southeast is partnering with WICT Latin America for the Mentoring Experience. This offers members of WICT Southeast a one on one mentoring opportunity with industry professionals locally or internationally through our partnership with the WICT Latin America chapter.
The Mentoring Experience runs from May through November. Mentees will be selected through a detailed application process and will be paired with mentors in the cable and/or telecommunications industry.
This program is open to both male and female WICT Southeast members.
The mentees who participate in this program will have an opportunity to:
- Experience a series of targeted workshops focused on professional growth
- Network with industry professionals from WICT Southeast and WICT Latin America
- Benefit from a one on one mentoring experience focused on the mentee’s individual development
The Professional Development events include:
- Kick-Off Workshop – meet your mentor and learn the importance of Leadership Skills
- Effective Communication Workshop – learn how what you say and how you say it plays a critical role in professional development
- Work Life Balance Workshop – an industry expert helps you navigate what to do when your professional and personal lives collide
- Mentoring Experience Closing – the mentee/mentor pairing comes to an official end, but the learning and growth does not
Questions? Contact Shelley Hoffmann