WICT Southeast is excited to officially kick off the 2020 Global Mentoring Experience with our partner, WICT Latin America on June 24th. This offers members of WICT Southeast the opportunity to be a mentor or mentee and attend virtual topic-specific workshops led by industry executives and 1:1 virtual mentoring/mentee sessions with members of the Southeast, Latin American, and other WICT chapters internationally.
The Mentoring Experience runs from May through November. Mentees will be selected through a detailed application process and will be paired with mentors in the cable and/or telecommunications industry.
This program is open to both male and female WICT Southeast members.
The mentees who participate in this program will have an opportunity to:
- Experience a series of targeted workshops focused on professional growth
- Virtually network with industry professionals from WICT Southeast and WICT Latin America
- Benefit from a one on one virtual mentoring experience focused on the mentee’s individual development
The professional development events include:
- Kick-Off Workshop – virtually meet your mentor and learn the importance of Leadership Skills
- Effective Communication Workshop – learn how what you say and how you say it plays a critical role in professional development
- Work-Life Balance Workshop – an industry expert helps you navigate what to do when your professional and personal lives collide
- Mentoring Experience Closing – the mentee/mentor pairing comes to an official end, but the learning and growth does not
The application window has closed.
Questions? Contact Ellen English
WICT Southeast Mentoring Committee