2018 Red Letter Awards Call for Nominations
Deadline is Monday, August 6, 2018
Honoring outstanding achievement and leadership, ideal candidates personify the WICT Touchstones of Leadership and actively enhance the perception of the cable telecommunications industry through their community and professional involvement.
BE A CATALYST and set the wheels of change in motion. Progress is never made by standing still or by relying on the same old ideas. As a leader you must push the envelope to transform our industry with innovative concepts that are bigger and better than ever before. Take initiative. Raise the bar. Demand equality on all fronts and embrace diversity. Above all, never accept less respect than you offer others, because change can only take hold if it is grounded in respect.
Do you know WICT Southeast members who fit this description?
The nomination deadline is Monday, August 6, 2018. The recipients will be honored at WICT Southeast’s 15th Annual Red Letter Awards Gala on Thursday, November 8, 2018. Save the date!
2017 Red Letter Awards Recipients
- Inspiration Award, Woman of the Year: Christina Miller, president of Cartoon Network, Adult Swim and Boomerang for Turner, will be honored for visionary leadership and having a milestone year that contributed to the evolution of the cable telecommunications industry.
- Horizon Award for Woman to Watch: Stephanie Monroe, vice president of sales and retention for Cox Communications, will be celebrated for her consistent record of professional success and job excellence.
- Catalyst Award: Patricia Martin, vice president of service assurance for Cox Communications, will be recognized for her significant contributions to the industry as a woman who holds a position in technology.
- The Mentor Award: Janice Jernigan, director of customer experience for Cox Communications, will be acknowledged for championing women’s issues in the workplace and developing mentoring initiatives within their organization and the industry.
- Rising Star Award for Emerging Leader: Renita Griskel, director of emerging media content for Scripps Networks Interactive, will be recognized for establishing competency and success in her area of expertise and for being an influential leader within her organization and the industry.
Previous winners can be found here.