The Southeast Chapter of Women in Cable Telecommunications (WICT) announces the
2017 Red Letter Awards Recipients
- Inspiration Award, Woman of the Year: Christina Miller, president of Cartoon Network, Adult Swim and Boomerang for Turner, will be honored for visionary leadership and having a milestone year that contributed to the evolution of the cable telecommunications industry.
- Horizon Award for Woman to Watch: Stephanie Monroe, vice president of sales and retention for Cox Communications, will be celebrated for her consistent record of professional success and job excellence.
- Catalyst Award: Patricia Martin, vice president of service assurance for Cox Communications, will be recognized for her significant contributions in the industry as a woman who holds a position in technology.
- The Mentor Award: Janice Jernigan, director of customer experience for Cox Communications, will be acknowledged for championing women’s issues in the workplace and developing mentoring initiatives within their organization and the industry.
- Rising Star Award for Emerging Leader: Renita Griskel, director of emerging media content for Scripps Networks Interactive, will be recognized for establishing competency and success in her area of expertise and for being an influential leader within her organization and the industry.
Book your tables now!
Early Bird Pricing
Tables for this year’s 14th Annual Red Letter Awards Gala are available at an early bird rate of $1,650 per table if purchased by September 8th.
Prices will increase to $1,850 per table starting September 9th. Individual tickets can also be purchased for $195 each.Please contact Janine Bowling at 678-492-3068 or Janine.Bowling@arris.com to finalize sponsorship or table and ticket purchases.
2017 Red Letter Award Recipients will be celebrated at a gala held on
Thursday, October 19, 2017
The Ritz-Carlton (Downtown)
181 Peachtree Street, N.E.
Atlanta, GA 30303 United States
Guests can contact our call center at 1-800-241-3333 and state that they are coming to The Ritz-Carlton, Atlanta (Downtown) for the WICT Red Letter Awards; provide the agent with their requested dates of stay and the agent will identify your group rate of $269.00.
Guests can reserve online at http://www.ritzcarlton.com/en/Properties/Atlanta/Default.htm
enter their desired dates of stay, enter the seven letter Group/Promotion code WITWITA and click find to complete the reservation process.
***Please note that the room block cutoff date is Monday, September 18th, 2017
For any information related to Red Letter awards please contact:
Director, Red Letter Awards
Previous winners can be found here.