“Storytelling: Not Just for Creatives Anymore”
Tuesday, November 19, 2019
5:30 pm- 7:30 pm EST
Warner Media – Techwood Campus
1050 Techwood Drive NW
Atlanta, GA 30318
Event is free to all WICT Southeast members / $20 for non-WICT members
Effective storytelling involves an understanding of emotions and motivations in order to move an audience and convey a message. It is something we all do naturally from an early age. However, there is a difference between good storytelling and great storytelling.
Please join our esteemed panel of “Creative” thought leaders as they share their experiences and expertise in storytelling! Learn how storytelling can be used by all levels of profession or in any industry to influence and engage.
• Nikki Evans – Ridgeline Coaching (Opening Statement)
• Laura Dames – Executive Vice President and General Manager, Turner Studios (Moderator)
• Emily Kean Berg – Producer, Court TV (Panelist)
• Nima Ahmed – Director of Dayside Programming, CNN (Panelist)
• Tina Rodriguez – Senior Director, Programming & Acquisitions, Aspire TV (Panelist)
• Angela Massie – Vice President, Live Storytelling, The Weather Channel (Panelist)